OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE OF FRIARS MINOR CAPUCHIN SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO THE PROVINCE OF RELIGIOUS SANT'ANGELO AND FATHER PIO
Three objects to feel Padre Pio always close.A ceramic room air...
An offer to learn about the life of Padre Pio and share his Marian...
Welcome to your home, office or anywhere you like a precious Byzantine...
POCKET 2020 CALENDAR (ITALIAN) FORMAT 11X7 CM
2020 TABLE CALENDAR FORMAT 12X20 CM (Italian)
THE 2020 EDITION OF THE CALENDAR "MEETING IN THE LIGHT" OF PADRE PIO'S...
we inform you that the following general sale conditions show, complying with the current regulations for the consumer protection, the clauses and terms to buy online products you are interested in on the website www.edizionipadrepio.it .
General sale conditions
The present general sale conditions regulate the sale of products on the website www.edizionipadrepio.it accordingly with the clause 50 and following ones of legislative decree N.206(SEPTEMBER 6 2005 – Consumer Code).
Edizioni Padre Pio da Pietralcina has commissioned the WIPLAB SRL Company, based in Naples, via Diocleziano, 107°,share capital 10000euro,number entry to the Public Register of Companies in Naples n.REA901466, fiscal code and VAT number 07676081214, to do sales, so the single purchase deed will be finalized between The WIPLAB Srl and the Customer.
Acceptance of general sale terms
1. The contract, drawn up between WIPLAB S.r.l. and the Customer, will be finalized with the acceptance, even if just partial,of the WIPLAB S.r.l.’s order . This acceptance is considered tacit if it is not noticed to the Customer with any ways. When the Customer makes an order with the several modalities provided for in the contract , he declares to have viewed all the supplied instructions during the purchase procedure and entirely to accept the general conditions and the payment terms shown below.
2. The provisions of the general conditions are applied to all the customers indiscriminately, except them for which it has been specially provided for the applicability to the single Consumer Customer as natural person that buys the articles supplied on the website for unrelated purposes to the entrepreneurial or professional activity eventually carried out. On the basis of the present general terms, therefore, it is not considered “Consumer Customer” who sends a purchasing proposal to the WIPLAB S.r.l., inserting his own VAT number in the order form.
3. It is excluded every right of the Customer to receive a compensation or indemnity for damages, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability, for direct or indirect damages to people and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer can only buy products displayed in the digital catalogue online at the time of ordering and visible in the e-commerce area on www.edizionipadrepio.it , as described in the relative informational schedules. The image supplied with the descriptive schedule of a product could not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but it may differ in colour, size and products accessories present in the image. All supporting information to the purchase are provided as simple generic informative material, not related to real characteristics of a single product.
5. The received order is confirmed by WIPLAB S.r.l. via e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Moreover, this confirmation message will also report the transaction code that will be used in any further communication with WIPLAB S.r.l. The message contains all the data supplied by the Customer that commits himself to verify their accuracy and promptly to communicate possible corrections according to the modalities will be described in this document.
6. WIPLAB S.r.l. guarantees a prompt notice to the Customer, in case of non-acceptance of the order.
7. The virtual window present on the website www.edizionipadrepio.it represents an invitation to offer. The Webshop is designed for the purchase of religious products.
8. If you want to buy one or more products shown on the website, you could select one article at a time, adding them to your cart. Once you will have selected all articles you want to buy,you could close your cart and submit the order. At this point it will be displayed you a summarazing page with all products you selected, their prices and the related delivery charges. It will be requested you to choose the preferred solution to pay the order. In case of change of the information expressed in this page, WIPLAB will demand, via e-mail, showing the variations applied to the contractual proposal, the expressed acceptance in digital form before confirming receipt of the order. If we will not receive your answer within the following 48 hours, WIPLAB will provide for cancellation of the order.
9. Your order will be considered as your contract proposal of purchase referred to WIPLAB for the selected products, each one individually considered. Once we have received your order, you will get a notice on the screen and an update of your account with the taking on responsability of the same order, but this does not represent acceptance of your purchasing proposal. The sale contract with WIPLAB will be concluded only after the payment and the expressed acceptance of the company that will send you a order confirmation e-mail with the specific link will return you to the payment page. The order confirmation e-mail will include all reiterative information of your order and those related to timeframe and modalities of delivery and will bring you back to the approved payment methods screen. WIPLAB will send you the ordered products according to the modalities and time as provided for in the order confirmation e-mail after the payment and entering into the contract.
10. We ask you to consider that the esteemed time and modalities of dispatch and delivery of products indicated by e-mail,are merely approximate and it is not possible to rely completely on them because they don’ t depend in any way on WIPLAB. If your order is sent by more shipments, you will find, in the same e-mail, information related to the several consignments. In case it has not been possible to deliver the ordered products for causes not attributable directly to the chosen courier,the customer will have the duty to contact the logistics and provide for packing the parcel up in the place where it is located. You may freely cancel your order until they have paid the amount on condition that the order has not been prepared for shipment and invoicing has not been made yet. In this case no amount will be charged to you.
11. It is, however, expected the right of withdrawal to the terms and conditions laid down in the following articles. You agree to receive bills electronically to the email address you provided during registration, where it is expressly required. These documents will be, however, included in the delivered package containing the product. If you want to receive the purchase invoice again, you just need to make a request via email.
12. You hereby agree that Wiplab makes gains and revenue from such transactions which take place on its platform. The company gets a commission to process each order for a percentage of the product value.
Methods of payment
13. Credit card
The purchase of goods with credit card, along with the completion of the online transaction processing, provides for the bank will authorize just the commitment for the amount related to the purchase.
13.1. If there is the cancellation of the order by the customer and for its non-acceptance by Wiplab, the company will require the cancellation of the transaction and the redeeming time, for some credit cards, exclusively depend on the bank system and they can be considered valid until their original expiration date (24st day by the authorization date). Once the transaction will be canceled, Wiplab will not be considered in any case responsible for possible direct or indirect damages caused by the delay for non-redeeming of the amount by the bank system.
13.2. Wiplab s.r.l. reserves the right to require to the customer other information (as a telephone number) or the submission of identity documents as proof of the credit card ownership. If the customer will not submit the necessary documents, Wiplab s.r.l. will reject the order.
13.3. During the purchasing procedure, Wiplab will not have access , in any moment, to the information related to the purchaser’s credit card, directly transmitted through a protected connection to the bank site managing the transaction. No it Wiplab archive will save such data. Wiplab will not be considered for any reason responsible for the eventual fraudulent and unlawful use of credit cards by a third party at the moment of the payment for products bought on e-commerce area at www.edizionipadrepio.it.
14. Cash on delivery
In case of cash on delivery, the payment will have to be processed only with cash.
15. Bank Transfer-advance payment.
In case of payment with advance banking wire transfer, the customer’s order will be kept as allocated until the proof of the credit card transfer will have been received and it will have to be sent to Wiplab (by fax at 0816171544 or by email to the address email@example.com) in 3 work days by the order acceptance. The shipping of the ordered items will only be fulfilled upon the effective bank credit of the amount owing to Wiplab cc which will have to be carried out within 7 work days since the date of order acceptance. If the payment will not be carried out on time the order will be automatically considered canceled.
The bank transfer cause will have to report:
• the transaction code of the order(essential data);
• the date of the order;
• name and last name of the customer.
Method and costs of delivery
16. For every placed order, WIPLAB S.r.l. issues the invoice of the sent material, enclosing it to the shipment of the ordered articles. The information provided by the customer at the moment of the order will be used to issue the invoice. No changes will be possible in the bill after its issuance.
17. Delivery costs must be paid by the Customer and they are explicitly indicated at the time of order placement. The Customer will pay the articles using the selected modality at the moment of the order. The Customer will not have to pay additional costs respect to the total order amount .
18. No responsibility can be attributed to WIPLAB S.r.l. in case of delay of the order or delivery of the ordered products.
19. Unless expressly stated by our Order Office, delivery will take place to street level. When the carrier will deliver goods, the Customer is obliged to check that:
• the number of delivered packages corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
• the packaging is not damaged, nor wet or altered anyway, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal strappings).
Eventual damages to the packing and/or product or the mismatch in the number of items or instructions shall be immediately notified, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the proof of courier’s delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer may not make any objection about the appearance of the delivered goods.
Any problems regarding the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the received products must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
20. In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in stock at the carrier’s warehouse , due to repeated inability to delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the moment of the order, it will be automatically cancelled.
Prices and availability
21. All prices are VAT inclusive, applicable in accordance with the law. Delivery costs are automatically provided on the basis of choices made by the Customer and are listed in the order summary screen, before its conclusion. Default delivery vectors in Italy are SDA.
22. The information on the availability of the products we sell can be listed on the website, as well as on the introductive page of each product, otherwise you will receive an answer in the order confirmation E-mail. The product page contains all the information we have about it. Once we receive your order, during its control and verification of availability, we will notify you as soon as possible on your email if some of the products you have ordered are not available at the moment and, if it is possible, when it is expected to be available again.
We will check, in order to avoid any error, the accuracy of the prices of the products during the order verification process. If the price mentioned on the website is found to be different from the correct sale price of a product because of mistakes or problems, WIPLAB will advise you to verify if you however want to purchase the product at the correct price.
Customs and tariffs
23. If the goods you have ordered , are delivered outside of Italy, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, payable once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional cost of clearance will be charged on you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount.
Customs policies widely changes from country to country and, therefore, you should contact your local Customs Office for further information. We ask you to bear in mind that, when you place orders on the website, you are considered as an importer and so it is required to you to comply yourself with the legislation and the regulations of the country in which you will receive the goods, including the inability to refine the order in the cases provided for in this agreement.
24. It is crucial for us to protect your privacy and we will keep confidential, as it is possible, all information about your order. For deliveries within the EU customs controls are not generally expected but, otherwise, it is supplyed authorization to all necessary controls with the acceptance of these conditions of use and sale.
Force majeure or fortuitous event
25. The Parties shall not be liable for the total or partial non-fulfilment of the obligations arising from this contract, if this is caused by force majeure which has arisen after the conclusion of this agreement as a result of extraordinary events (such as natural disasters, wars, military actions of any kind, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.) that the parties could neither predict nor prevent with reasonable measures , or arising from unforeseeable circumstances.
26. If one party or the other one may not fully or partially meet their own obligations in conjunction with circumstances referred to in the first subparagraph of this clause, the terms for the fulfilment arising from this Agreement shall be extended for a period of time equal to the duration of persistence of such circumstances.
27. Each party has the right to withdraw from this agreement if the occurred circumstances last more than twelve months. In this case, none of the parties shall be entitled to compensation for damages.
28. If one of the parties is unable to fulfill its obligations because of circumstances referred to in the first paragraph of this article, it shall immediately inform the other party by registered mail, stating the nature of the circumstances and their possible impact on contractual obligations.
29. We do not sell products to minors. Products mentioned on the website are only available for residents of countries where the offerings of these products are allowed by law. If you are under 18 years old in Italy, or you are not the legal age in the country from which you order and where you live, you can’t purchase products from Edizionipadrepio.it. In other cases, you will only purchase articles under the supervision and authorization of a guardian or curator.
30. To the extent permitted by law, WIPLAB declines any liability if the delivered product does not comply with the legislation of the country of delivery different from Italy.
Right of withdrawal
31. The withdrawal right is a right reserved to the private Consumer Customer (person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or make the purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT, since it is assumed that the "Consumer Customer" is not the Client that submits a proposal for the purchase of products or services contextually inserting your VAT number in the section of the website related to the Customer's personal data). Subject to the exceptions mentioned below, if you are a Consumer Customer, you have the right to cancel the placed order, without giving any reason and without any penalty, within 14 days from the day you receive the ordered product (or the last product, if they are delivered separately), or you have withdrawn it in case of non-delivery. If you have charged someone you trust with the collection of goods, or the delivery has been improved with the withdrawal by a person validly designated to receive communications and shipments on your account, your right of withdrawal starts the day of delivery of the product to the person designated by you, other than the shipper.
Under the law, WIPLAB can carry out replacements of under guarantee products, if the ones have defects of conformity with the Sale Contract. We can replace your product only based on what you ordered, and you are required to return the non-compliant product within 30 calendar days from the date you received our notification concerning the received replacement request and the order confirmation email of the new shipment. It will be insured you the refund of paid expenses for the goods return.
32. The right of withdrawal is employed sending, within 14 work days after receipt or collection of the products, a notice by registered letter addressed to WIPLAB S.r.l Via Diocleziano, 107/A – Naples 80124, or by telegram or fax sent within the above-mentioned deadline and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent peremptorily within the following 48 hours. The registered letter is considered dispatched on time if it is delivered to the post office within the time prescribed by the code or by the contract, if they are different. The Office of WIPLAB S.r.l. Orders, as soon as the receipt of such notice of withdrawal will be arrived, will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods that will have to be delivered to WIPLAB S.r.l. within 15 days by the authorization and notification of such arrangements.
33. The right of withdrawal is however submitted to the following conditions:
• it is applied to the product purchased in its entirety; It is not possible to employ withdrawal, only on a part of the single purchased product;
• the purchased goods must be returned intact and in the original package, complete in all its parts; we recommend to limit damages to the original package, whenever it is possible, to put them in another box. It should be avoided in any case the labels or tape billsticking directly on the original product packaging. You must enclose the relative invoice to the shipment;
• the shipping costs related to the goods return shall be borne by the client;
• the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the Customer;
• if the goods have been damaged during the transport, WIPLAB S.r.l shall inform the customer thereof (within 5 working days by the receipt of the goods at its storehouses), allowing him to file a complaint against the carrier he chose and to obtain refund of the the goods value (if it is insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for return, cancelling at the same time the request for withdrawal;
• WIPLAB S.r.l is not liable in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
• upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages oralterations not caused by transportation. If the package and/or original packaging are damaged, WIPLAB S.r.l. will withhold a percentage from the owed refund, not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the recovery costs.
34. Subject to any hypothesis of damage to the goods, or any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, WIPLAB S.r.l. will refund the full paid amount as quickly as possible to the Customer and no later than 30 days after the use of the right of withdrawal, upon return of goods, with the transfer of the amount charged to your credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Customer will promptly provide to the bank information on which to obtain the refund (ABI-CAB-CIN-IBAN-BIC-bank account of the invoice holder). In the absence of any indication, we will make a refund with the same payment method you used to place the order and, in any case, you will not support any costs as a result of that refund.
35. The right of withdrawal totally falls through with the lack of essential condition of goods integrity (packaging and/or its content), in cases where WIPLAB S.r.l. ensures:
• the lack of external package and/or internal packaging;
• the completing elements of the product;
• damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, WIPLAB S.r.l. will return to the sender the purchased good, charging himself the same shipping cost. The Customer may be considered liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods (other than that is necessary in order to verify the characteristics or the nature of the goods) or from their degeneration caused by the poor storage and, for this reason, is aware that WIPLAB now reserves the right to take action against you for compensation of damages in relation to the conditions of the products.
Legal guarantee of compliance on products sold by WIPLAB and liability limitations
36. Products sold by WIPLAB S.r.l. are covered by the guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity in accordance with the DL 24/02. The Customer must keep the invoice included with the shipment if he wants to benefit from guarantee assistance service.
37. The guarantee of 24 months under D.L. 24/02 is applied to the product that has a lack of conformity, provided that the product is correctly used, in accordance with its purpose and as provided in the technical documentation eventually attached. This guarantee is reserved to the private Consumer Customer (person who buys goods for purposes not related to his own professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating in order form a VAT reference, since it is assumed that the "Consumer" is not the Customer that submits a purchasing proposal of products or services inserting contextually his VAT number in the website section including the customer's personal data). In case of lack of conformity, WIPLAB S.r.l. provides, without adding costs to the customer, for the conformity restoration of the product by repair/replacement or a price reduction, until the conclusion of the contract. In accordance with the law, in case of application of the regulations of the Consumer Code, you will be entitled to the reinstatement without the expense of conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, or, if this is not possible, to a reduction of the purchase price or the termination of the contract, therefore, WIPLAB is responsable for the non-compliance, in case it should arise within two years from the date of delivery of the goods , remaining your responsibility to denounce the lack of conformity within two months from its discovery, under penalty of forfeiture. Unless it is proved otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity,which appears within six months from the delivery date of the goods, already existed on that date, unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the goods or the non-compliance nature. It is recommended that you always keep the invoice for the product shipped with it, as well as the documents confirming shipment and delivery of the product. If the defect should not result related to a lack of conformity according with the Law Decree 24/02, the Customer will have to pay any verification and repair costs, and the transport ones too if they are supplied by S.r.l WIPLAB.
38. If the product you have purchased has a defect covered by the guarantee, you are entitled, without incurring in any additional expenses, to repair or replacement of the defective product from the seller. You are entitled to a price reduction or the contract conclusion in the following cases: (I) if the replacement or repair of the product is not possible or is too much expensive; (II) if the seller has failed both to repair and replace the product within a reasonable period of time corresponding to the nature of the goods and according with uses; or (III) if the replacement or repair of the product caused significant problems.
To determine the reduction amount of the price or the amount to which you are entitled in such cases,it will be taken in consideration the changes on the product prices and its use. Keep in mind that a minor defect for which it was not possible or extremely expensive doing recourse of remedies of repair or replacement, does not give you any right to terminate the contract. If, for any reason, it was unable to give his client a product on warranty (repaired or replaced), WIPLAB S.r.l will proceed at its own discretion to refund the full paid amount or its replacement with a product with equal or superior characteristics.
The consumer can enforce the guarantee against who sold you the product, even if he is a different subject from the manufacturer. However, when the products are sold by third parties present on the Webshop Edizionipadrepio.it, the guarantee shall be borne by the seller and WIPLAB has no responsibility related to it. You may contact the seller for a lack of conformity via e-mail to our e-mail box.
39. WIPLAB shall not be liable for delay in delivery of purchased goods caused by insufficient inventory at the Publisher or supplier, which go beyond the performed checks with the order verification. It will not responsible for any non- substantial differences between the acquired products and their illustrative images and their text descriptions posted on our website. By accepting this agreement, the registered Customer raises WIPLAB from any liability concerning the discrepancy between illustrative images and delivered products, since these listings are purely indicative.
Except in the case of fraud or gross negligence, WIPLAB will be solely responsible for any direct and foreseeable damage at the time of conclusion of the sale contract. It will not, therefore,be liable for any suffered loss, missing profit or any other type of damage that is not immediate and direct consequence of our failure, or that it was not, however, predictable upon completion of the order. WIPLAB is no way responsible for the fulfilment of the obligations are borne by third parties or the information they have issued.
40. The seller, as third party, is solely responsible for the sale of products and must directly deal with any complaints or problems concerning or relating to the Contract between the buyer and seller, including the charge of warranty obligations.
No damages can be claimed to WIPLAB S.r.l. for delays in repairs or replacements. The laws in some countries may prohibit the above-mentioned limitations of liability , if those provisions are applicable, these limitations of liability will have no effect and further rights could be recognized.
41. In cases where the application of the guarantees provided for the return of the product, it must be returned by the Customer in the original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever it is possible, to put it in another box; it should be avoided in any cases affixing labels or tapes directly on the original product packaging.
42. Any complaint must be addressed to WIPLAB S.r.l-Via Diocleziano, 107/A – 80124 Naples.
43. When you use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop or send us e-mails, you communicate with us electronically. WIPLAB, in turn, will communicate with you via email or through certain information that will appear on the site. Unless the certain provisions of the law, for the purposes of this contract, the Customer agrees to receive communications from us electronically and acknowledges that all agreements, accounting documents, notifications, alerts provided in this form meets the requirement of written form, when it is required by law for the purposes of disclosure and the effectiveness of the contract or the terms contained therein.
Privacy and Cookies
Copyright and database rights
45. All contents included or made available through the Edizionipadrepio Webshop.it in the form of text, graphics, logos and any other tool used in the software are the property of Edizionipadrepio.it, or its content suppliers, and are protected by Italian and international laws of copyright and database rights. The list of all contents included or made available through the Webshop Edizionipadrepio.it is the exclusive property of Edizionipadrepio.it and is protected by Italian, international and european law in the field of copyright and database rights. You may not extract and/or systematically reuse parts of Webshop Edizionipadrepio.it without the stated written consent of WIPLAB, which handles the platform and all of its rights thereof. In particular, you may not use data mining, robots, or similar acquisition or extraction devices to extract (one or more times), to reuse any essential part of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop, without our expressed written consent. You will not even be allowed to create and/or publish your own database that reproduces substantial parts (e.g. lists of products and prices) of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop without the declared written consent of WIPLAB and its suppliers.
Trademarks and patents
46. All graphics, logos, page headings, buttons of icons, characters and service marks included or made available through the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop are trademarks, marks or patents of Edizionipadrepio.it or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, owners or other service furnishers.
47. Brands, marks or Edizionipadrepio.it patents cannot in any way be used in relation to goods or services which are not of Edizionipadrepio.it, so as to cause confusion among customers or disparage or discredit Edizionipadrepio.it, prejudicing its commercial reliability. All other trademarks or patents which are not ownership of Edizionipadrepio.it and appear on the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop are the property of their respective owners, being sponsored or reproduced by WIPLAB on the basis of specific agreements duly signed.
Access services licence
48. On condition that the Customer complies with these use and sale terms and provides for the payment of any applicable rate, WIPLAB or its content providers allow a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable licence to access to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop, making an exclusive or personal use of it and not a commercial one. This license does not include any right of resale or commercial use of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop or its contents, nor the right to collect and use lists, descriptions, or prices of products, making a derivative use of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop or its contents, or make any type of download or copy of the account information for the benefit of another reseller or use data mining, robots or similar data extraction and acquisition devices. All rights not expressly granted by these general use terms are held by WIPLAB or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, owners or other service providers. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or use in any other way, for any commercial or non-commercial use, even for personal one, the Edizionipadrepio.it software, completely or partially, without the stated written consent of WIPLAB, which handles the platform with the rights thereof. You cannot proceed to framing or use framing techniques to embezzle any trademark, logo, or other information (including images, text, page settings, or form) of Edizionipadrepio.it in the absence of an our expressed written consent. You cannot use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" employing the Edizionipadrepio.it name or its marks, without our declared written consent. You must not improperly use, in any way, the Edizionipadrepio.it software.
49. You could only use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop to the extent permitted by law. The violation of these general use terms will involve the immediate and permanent revocation of permission or license issued by WIPLAB, with possible legal consequences both in civil and criminal matters.
50. In addition to these general use and sale conditions, the software (including any updates/upgrades or patches, and documentation thereof) that WIPLAB makes, from time to time, available to the Customer in connection with the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop, is subject to the following terms.
Use of Edizionepadrepio.it software
50.1. The Customer may only employ the Software in order to use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop in compliance with the general use and sale terms. You won't be able to embed a part of the Edizionipadrepio.it Software in your programs or complete parts of them in combination with your own programs; you will not be able in any way to transfer the Edizionipadrepio.it Software in order to use it in connection with other service, or sell, hire out, or rent, assign or grant sublicense or transfer otherwise any right related to the Edizionipadrepio.it Software, completely or in part. You will not be allowed to use the Edizionipadrepio.it Software for any unlawful purpose. We may stop the supplying of the Edizionipadrepio.it Software and may revoke your right to use it at any time. Your right to use the Software will automatically revoked, without any notice from us, on your default in the provisions of this article and general use and sale conditions. The Edizionipadrepio.it Software may be subject to additional terms and conditions by any third party included or distributed along with some Edizionipadrepio.it Software (or software incorporated into the Edizionipadrepio.it Software) stated in the documentation. These provisions shall prevail in case of conflict with the general use and sale terms. The additional software used in the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop, are Edizionipadrepio.it-owned, or its software suppliers - owned, and they are protected by Italian, international and European law in the field of copyright and intellectual property.
Third party service use
50.2. When you use the Edizionipadrepio.it Software, you may also use the services provided by third parties, such as a wireless service or a mobile platform. The use of the services provided by third parties is subject to the policies, use conditions and rates of such persons of which WIPLAB is not directly or indirectly responsible.
Prohibition of “reverse engineering”
50.3. You will not be able to copy, change, make "reverse engineer", decompile or disassemble, or otherwise operate on the Edizionipadrepio.it Software, completely or in part, or create derivative works from or of the Edizionipadrepio.it Software, nor encourage, attend or support other items to carry out such activities.
50.4. We can supply at any time automatic or manual updates , without notice, in order to keep updated and serviceable the Edizionipadrepio.it Software.
51. If you use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop, you are required to keep confidential your account and password and check the access to your computer, and you agree, to the extent allowed by applicable law, to be considered responsible for all the activities that will be carried out with your account and password, without any exception.
52. You agree to take independently all necessary precautions to insure the security and confidentiality of your password, undertaking to inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that a third party knows your password, or can use it without permission, even if he has already done it. You agree to insure the veracity and data and documents correspondence that you transfer us, requiring you immediately to notify us any change of information you have provided us by email.
53. WIPLAB reserves the right to deny access to the site and/or to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop, to suspend or close your account, remove or modify the content of the website at our discretion, in case of infringement of the applicable law provisions, of the present general use and sale terms.
54. The registered customer, using the control panel and the services provided by the company, cannot send advertising information without the consent of the recipient (spam). "Spam" consists of commercial communications (e.g. e-mail, intended to advertise products, services or enterprise images) or personal ones which are automatically sent without the consent of the recipient.
55.The registered Customer undertakes not to discredit the Company, not to provide false or distorted information about itself and or the supplied services, not to create an obstacle for the activities of the Company and its users, to follow the other requirements laid down in this agreement under the terms and conditions above mentioned. You will be considered responsible to have caused, or have been able to cause, malfunction, interruption of service, damage to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop and its functionality, to have acted for fraudulent or illegal purposes, and to have caused any inconvenience and prejudice.
56. The registered Client undertakes to respect all the rules stated for the use of the services provided by the Company and assumes all responsibilities for loss or damage suffered by Edizionipadrepio.it as a result of an abuse in the use of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop.
57. WIPLAB has the faculty to request via e-mail a valid and not expired identity document to access to the Webshop. For corporate bodies, it could be required a Chamber of commerce company registration. In any case, these documents will be requested at the moment of registration and, for the verification, it may be suspended, but i t will not be delayed for more than 48 hours if it should not be provided the necessary additions.
Service and maintenance
58. Our aim is to ensure the access to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop is provided without interruptions, 24/7, and the transfers are carried out without errors. However, for reasons independent of our technical abilities caused by the Web nature, uninterrupted access and absence of errors or bugs in the transmission cannot be guaranteed. In addition, the access to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop might also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow repair works, maintenance, patching, or the introduction of new activities or services to be carried out. WIPLAB will attempt to restrict the regularity and duration of these suspensions and restrictions as much as possible, trying to ensure a regular notice and a temporal distance between these activities. WIPLAB shall not be responsible for any losses which are not a result of its violation of these general terms, for any lost profit (including missing profits, revenues, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or unnecessarily incurred costs), or for any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable, both by the Client and by WIPLAB, when the Customer has started to use our software.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
59. The present general use and sale conditions are regulated and have to be interpreted in accordance with the Italian law and it is expressly excluded the implementation of the UN Convention about contracts for the International Sale of goods. You and WIPLAB accept to be under the Italian jurisdiction, and in particular within the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Naples. As a consumer, you will be able to act at the Italian courts or that of the Member State of the European Union where you are resident or domiciled in order to promote a dispute in relation to these general use and sale conditions.
Service changes or variation of conditions
60. We reserve the right to unilaterally modify the Edizionipadrepio.it software, policies, these general use and sale terms at any time. You will be subject to the policies and to the general use and sale conditions from time to time in force at the time you use our Webshop and/or place an order, unless the changes (legislatively required) are not explicitly retroactive (in this case,they will be applied to the previous orders). WIPLAB will inform the Customer about the changes related to the terms and these conditions, posting these information on the website with appropriate disclosures. The issued date of these new terms and general conditions is that of the publication of the changes on the site.
61. If the Customer does not agree with the described changes must inform WIPLAB by registered mail within seven days from the date of publication of the changes, expressing all his contrary will. If no communication reaches the WIPLAB within this term, the Customer will be considered agreed with the change of the terms and conditions herein.
Lack of action and renunciation to act
62. In the event of failure on your part to these general use and sale conditions, WIPLAB reserves the right to act against the registered Customer for the non-fulfilment of the commitments he assumed with the signature of this agreement. The lack of action, or our inactivity in this sense, is not our implicit rejection to act under any circumstances.
63. This Agreement replaces all previous oral or written contracts, between the parties regarding its matter.
64. This contract shall be read in accordance with Italian and European laws, and according to the uses in this area. The invalidity, ineffectiveness or inapplicability of any provision of this Agreement does not compromise the validity and the efficacy of the remaining clauses of the contract.
65. This agreement is concluded in favour of the contracting parties and is binding on them and their successors.
Important notice: provide false, inaccurate or misleading information at the time of the registration to the Edizionipadrepio.it site may result in civil and/or criminal liability. WIPLAB invites you to consult an attorney for any question.
The Customer expressly declares at the time of the registration and carrying out of a purchase to have read, understood and specifically approved, according to the articles. 1341 and 1342 c.c. Italian law, clauses # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 , 52, 53, 54, 57, 58, 55.56, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65.