General conditions of use and sale
We inform you that the general conditions of sale shown below indicate, in compliance with the regulations in force to protect the consumer, the conditions and methods by which to purchase online the products of your interest on the website www.edizionipadrepio.it . We therefore invite you to read them carefully.
General conditions of Sale
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products through the website www.edizionipadrepio.it in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206 of September 6, 2005 (Consumer Code).
The sales are made by the Edizioni Padre Pio da Pietrelcina Srl, with registered office in San Giovanni Rotondo , Piazzale Santa Maria delle Grazie, n. 4 , share capital Euro 100.000,00, VAT number IT01098350711 · CF and registration number CCIAA of Foggia: 01098350711, REA number FG-125694 , for which the single purchase contract will be concluded between the Editions Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl and the customer.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract between Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even only partial, of the order by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl. This acceptance is deemed tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
The information contained in this contract, in particular, has been viewed and accepted by the customer, who acknowledges it.
2. The provisions of these General Conditions apply indiscriminately to all Customers, except for those provisions for which applicability has been expressly provided to the Consumer Customer only, meaning, as such, a natural person who purchases the products offered from the Site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out. For the purposes of these General Conditions, it is assumed that it is not "Consumer Customer" who sends a purchase proposal by entering their VAT number in the order form to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the online electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online in the e-commerce area of the website www.edizionipadrepio.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure. All purchase support information is intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl by means of an e-mail response sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will also include the transaction code, to be used in any further communication with Edizioni Padre Pio from Pietrelcina Srl The message repeats all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Object of the contract
7. The proposals relating to the products featured in the virtual showcase on the www.edizi or nipadrepio.it website constitute invitations to offer. The Webshop is intended for the purchase of religious products.
8. If you want to buy one or more products shown on the site, you can select them one at a time, adding them to your cart. Once you have selected all the items you intend to buy, you can close your cart and submit the order. At this point you will see a summary page of the products you have selected, their price and related delivery costs. You will be asked to choose the preferred solution for the payment method. In the event of changes to the information expressed on this page, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will request, by e-mail in which it indicates the changes to the contractual proposal, express acceptance in electronic form before taking delivery of the order. If your reply does not arrive in the following 48 hours, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will cancel the order.
9.Your order will be considered as your contractual purchase proposal addressed to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl for the listed products, each considered individually. Upon receipt of your order, you will be notified through a notice on the screen and an update of your account of taking charge of the order itself, but this does not constitute acceptance of your purchase proposal. The sales contract with Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will be concluded only with the payment of the price and the acceptance expressed by the Company by sending the Order Confirmation E-mail, in which there will be a specific link that will return to the site payment. The Order Confirmation Email will contain all the summary information of your order and information regarding the time and methods of delivery and will refer you to a screen with the payment methods accepted by the Company. With the payment of the price and the conclusion of the contract, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will send the products purchased by you with the methods and times defined in the Order Confirmation E-mail.
10. Please consider that the times and methods, communicated by e-mail, of sending and delivering the products are purely indicative and it is not possible to rely totally on them, since they are not in any way dependent on Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl . In the event that your order is processed through multiple shipments, in the same e-mail you will find information regarding the various shipments. In the event of non-delivery for reasons not directly attributable to the chosen carrier, it will be the customer's responsibility to contact the logistics and collect the package at the location where it is located. You can freely cancel your order before having paid the price, provided that the order has not already been prepared for shipment and billing has been carried out. In this case, you will not be charged for any costs.
11. It is, however, without prejudice to the right of withdrawal to the terms and conditions referred to in the following articles. You agree to receive invoices in electronic format to the e-mail address you provided at the time of registration, if express request is made. These documents will, however, be included in the shipped package containing the product. If you wish to receive the purchase invoice again, simply make a specific request by e-mail
12. Hereby, you agree that Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl generates gains and revenues from such transactions on its platform. The Company takes a commission for processing each order for a percentage of the value of the products.
Terms of payment
13. Credit card
In the case of purchase of goods by credit card payment method, at the end of the online transaction, the reference banking institution will authorize only the commitment of the amount relating to the purchase made.
13.1 In case of cancellation, either by the customer in the case of rejection of the same by Edizioni Father Pio Srl , prompted by Edizioni Father Pio Srl the annulment of the transaction and release the amount committed. The release times, for some and types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiration (24th day from the authorization date). Once the transaction has been canceled, in no case can Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
13.2 Editions Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (e.g. landline number) or to send a copy of documents proving ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl reserves the right not to accept the order.
13.3 At no time during the purchase procedure Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the banking institution that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will keep this data. In no case Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties, when paying for products purchased on the e-commerce area of the website www.edizionipadrepio. en.
14. Cash on delivery
In case of cash on delivery, payment must be made exclusively with cash.
15. Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by Anticipated Bank Transfer, what has been ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of bank transfer, to be sent to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl (by fax to 0882.418310 or, alternatively, by sending a specific and -mail at: email@example.com) within and no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The dispatch of what has been ordered will take place only upon the actual crediting of the amount due on the current account of Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Beyond these deadlines, the order will be deemed automatically canceled.
The reason for the bank transfer must include:
• the order transaction code (essential data);
• the date of placing the order (optional data);
• name and surname of the order holder (optional data).
Delivery methods and costs
16. For each order placed, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl issues an invoice for the shipped material, enclosing it with the shipment of the ordered items. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer when ordering is used. No change in the invoice will be possible after it has been issued.
17. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly reported at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. Nothing is due more by the customer than the total order.
18. No responsibility can be attributed to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl in case of delay in processing the order or in delivering what has been ordered.
19. Unless explicitly indicated by our Order Office, delivery is meant at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
• that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or in any way altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested, by placing a WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the proof of delivery of the courier. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity , correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the methods provided in this document.
20. In the event of failure to collect the material in stock at the courier's warehouses within 5 working days, due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the customer when ordering, the order will be automatically canceled.
Prices and availability
21. All prices are inclusive of VAT applicable in accordance with the law. Delivery costs are automatically foreseen based on the choices made by the customer and are shown in the order summary screen, before its conclusion. The default delivery carriers in Italy are SDA. 22. Information on the availability of the products we sell can be listed on the website, as well as on the presentation page of each product, otherwise you will be answered in the Order Confirmation E-mail. The product page contains all the information we have. Once we have received your order, in the phase of checking your order and checking availability, we will notify you as soon as possible to your e-mail if some of the products you have ordered are not available at the moment and, if possible, when expected to be available again. To avoid any errors, we will check the correctness of the prices of the products during the order verification process. If, due to misunderstandings or other inconveniences, the price indicated on the site should be different from the correct selling price of a product, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will inform you to check if you also wish to buy the product at the correct price.
Customs and tariffs
Force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances
25. The Parties are not responsible for the partial or total non-fulfillment of the obligations deriving from this Contract, if this is caused by force majeure that has arisen after the conclusion of this agreement following extraordinary events (such as natural disasters, wars , military actions of any nature, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc . ) that the parties could neither predict nor prevent with reasonable measures, or which derive from fortuitous.
26. If one or the other party cannot fully or partially satisfy its obligations in conjunction with the circumstances referred to in the first paragraph of this Article, the terms for the obligations deriving from this agreement are extended for an equal period of time. the duration of persistence of these circumstances.
27. Each of the parties has the right to withdraw from this agreement if the circumstances which have taken place last more than twelve months. In this case, neither party is not entitled to compensation for damages.
28. The party who is unable to fulfill his obligations due to the circumstances referred to in the first paragraph of this Article, immediately informs the other party by registered mail, indicating the nature of the circumstances and their possible impact on the obligations. contractual.
29. We do not sell products to minors. The products mentioned on the site are available only to residents of countries where offers of these products are permitted by law. If you are under 18 in Italy, or you are not of age in the country from which you place the order and in which you reside, you cannot purchase products from Edizionipadrepio.it. In other cases, you can only make purchases under the supervision and authorization of a guardian or curator. 30. To the extent permitted by law, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl declines all responsibility in the event that the product delivered does not comply with the legislation of the country of delivery other than Italy.
Right of withdrawal
31. The right of withdrawal is a right reserved to the Customer Private consumer (natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a VAT number reference, given that it is assumed that the Customer who sends a proposal for the purchase of products or services is not a "Consumer Customer" by entering his VAT number at the same time in the Site area relating to the customer's personal data). Without prejudice to the exceptions indicated below, if you are a Consumer Customer, you have the right to withdraw from the order made, without having to provide any reason and without any penalty, within 14 days from the day you received the ordered product (or the last product, if they are delivered separately), or you have collected it in case of non-delivery. If you have entrusted the collection of a person you trust, or in any case the delivery has been perfected by means of the collection by a person validly designated to receive communications and shipments on your behalf, your right of withdrawal starts from the day of delivery of the product to the person you designate, other than the courier. Pursuant to the law, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl can make replacements of products under warranty, if they present defects of conformity with the Purchase Contract. We can replace your product only on the basis of what you ordered, and you are required to return the non-compliant product within 30 calendar days from the date on which you received our communication regarding the receipt of the requested replacement and the E-mail of Confirm the order of the new shipment. You will be assured of reimbursement of the costs incurred for returning the goods.
32. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within 14 working days of receipt or collection of the products, a communication by registered letter with return receipt. addressed to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl, Piazzale Santa Maria delle Grazie, n. 4 , 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo , or by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent STRICTLY within the following 48 hours. The registered letter is sent in good time if delivered to the accepting post office within the terms provided by the code or by the contract, if different. Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Orders Office of Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will promptly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods, which must be delivered to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl within 15 days of authorization. and communication of these methods.
33. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
• applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the single product purchased;
• the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box. The affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided in all cases. The relative invoice must be attached to the shipment;
• the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
• the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouses), to allow them to promptly file a complaint against the courier by him. chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
• Editions Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl . does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
• upon arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging is damaged, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will withhold from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
34. Without prejudice to any hypothesis of damage to the goods, or any restoration costs for damages ascertained to the original packaging, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will refund the customer the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and, in any case, in any case , no later than 30 days from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, after returning the goods, by reversing the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (Code ABI - CAB - CIN - IBAN - BIC - Current Account of the invoice holder). In the absence of indication, we will make the refund on the same payment method that you used to place the order and , in any case, you will not bear any cost as a consequence of this refund.
35. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl ascertains:
• the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the product;
• damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender. The Customer may be held responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the goods (other than that necessary in order to verify the characteristics or nature of the asset) or from their deterioration due to poor conservation and, for this purpose, is aware that Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl reserves the right to act against you for any compensation for damage in relation to the conditions of the products.
Legal guarantee of conformity on products sold by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl and limitations of liability
36. The products sold by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl are covered by the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02. To take advantage of the warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice included with the shipment.
37. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation that may be attached . This guarantee is reserved for the Customer Private consumer (natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a VAT number reference, assuming that it is not " Consumer Customer "that Customer who sends a proposal for the purchase of products or services by entering his VAT number at the same time in the Site area relating to the Customer's personal data). In the event of a lack of conformity, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl provides, at no cost to the customer, to restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated. According to the law, in case of applicability of the rules of the Consumer Code, you will have the right to restore the conformity of the goods at no cost by repair or replacement, or, if this is not possible, to a reduction in the purchase price or to the resolution of the Contract issues Padre Pio Srl responds, therefore, the lack of conformity, if the same occurring within a period of two years from the date of delivery of the goods, remaining your responsibility to denounce the lack of conformity within a period of two months since its discovery, under penalty of forfeiture. Unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity that occurs within the first six months from the delivery date of the goods already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the asset or with the nature of the defect of compliance. It is recommended to always keep the invoice relating to the product shipped with it, as well as the documents confirming the shipment and delivery of the product. If the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs, as well as the transport costs if incurred by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl
38. If the product you purchased has a defect covered by the Warranty, you have the right, without you having to incur any expense, to the repair or replacement of the defective product by the seller. You have the right to a price reduction or to termination of the Contract in the following cases: (I) if the replacement or repair of the product is not possible or is excessively expensive; (II) if the seller has neither repaired nor replaced the product in a period of time appropriate for the nature of the goods and according to the uses; or (III) if the replacement or repair of the product has caused you significant inconvenience. To determine the amount of the price reduction or the sum to which the Customer is entitled in these cases, the price changes of the product and the use made of it are taken into account. Keep in mind that a minor defect for which it was not possible or is excessively burdensome to carry out the remedies of repair or replacement does not give any right to terminate the Contract. If, for any reason, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its customer, it can proceed at its discretion to refund the entire amount paid or to replace it. with a product of equal or superior characteristics. If you are a consumer you can enforce the Guarantee against who sold you the product, even if it is a subject other than the manufacturer. However, when the products are sold by third parties on the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop , the Warranty is the responsibility of the seller and Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl has no responsibility in this regard. You can contact the seller regarding a lack of conformity by sending an e-mail to our e-mail. 39. Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will not be responsible in case of delay in the delivery of the purchased goods due to insufficient stocks at the publisher or supplier, which go beyond the checks carried out during the verification of the order. Furthermore, he will not be responsible for non-substantial differences between the goods purchased and their illustrative images and text descriptions published on our site. With the acceptance of this Agreement, the registered Customer relieves Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl from any liability inherent in the discrepancy between illustrative images and delivered products, since these advertisements are purely indicative. Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, Edizioni Srl Padre Pio 's arà solely liable for any direct and foreseeable damage at the time of conclusion of the sales contract. Therefore, it will not be responsible for any losses suffered, for loss of profit or any other type of damage that is not an immediate and direct consequence of our default, or which was not, in any case, foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the order. . Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl is in no way responsible for the fulfillment of the obligations borne by third parties or the information released by them. 40.The seller, when third, is solely responsible for the sale of the products and must deal directly with any complaints or problems inherent in or relating to the Contract between the buyer and the seller, including taking on the Warranty obligations. No damage can be requested from Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl for any delays in making repairs or replacements. The legal provisions in force in some States may prohibit the limitations of liability indicated above and, in the event that these provisions are applicable, these limitations of liability will not take effect and further rights may be recognized to you.
41. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. ..); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging must be avoided.
42. Any complaints must be addressed to Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl - Piazzale Santa Maria delle Grazie , n. 4 - 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo .
Form of communications
43. When you use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop or send us e-mails, you communicate with us electronically. In turn, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will communicate with you by e-mail or through specific information that will appear on the site. Without prejudice to the specific provisions of the law, for the purposes of this Agreement, the Customer agrees to receive electronic communications from us and acknowledges that all contracts, accounting documents, notifications, notices that are provided to him in this form satisfy the requirement of the written form, when it is required by law for the purposes of the knowledge and effectiveness of the Contract or the clauses contained therein.
Privacy and cookies
In particular, the Parties declare that they are informed and lend each other consent to the processing of their respective data pursuant to the Privacy legislation.
The seller informs the customer that every order sent is stored digitally on its servers, according to criteria of confidentiality and security.
Copyright and database rights
45. All content present or made available through the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop in the form of texts, graphics, logos and any other tool present in the software used are owned by Edizionipadrepio.it, or its content providers, and are protected by Italian laws and international laws on copyright and database rights. The list of all contents present or made available through the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop is the exclusive property of Edizionipadrepio.it and is protected by Italian, EU and international laws on copyright and database rights.
It is not allowed to systematically extract and / or reuse parts of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop without the express written consent of Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl , which manages the platform and all related rights. In particular, it is not allowed to use data mining, robots or similar acquisition or extraction devices to extract (one or more times) to reuse any substantial part of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop , without our express written consent. You will not even be able to create and / or publish your own database that reproduces substantial parts (e.g. prices and product lists) of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop without the express written consent of Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl and its suppliers.
Trademarks and patents
46. All graphics, logos, page headers, icon buttons, characters, and service marks included or made available through the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop are trademarks, distinctive signs or patents of Edizionipadrepio.it or of its licensors, suppliers, publishers, owners or other service providers.
47. Edizionipadrepio.it's trademarks, distinctive signs or patents cannot in any way be used in relation to products or services other than Edizionipadrepio.it, in such a way as to create confusion among customers or in any way that may denigrate or discredit Edizionipadrepio.it, damaging its commercial reliability. All other trademarks or patents that are not owned by Edizionipadrepio.it and appear on the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop are the property of their respective owners, being sponsored or reproduced by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl on the basis of specific agreements opportunely stipulated.
License to access the services
48. Provided that the Customer complies with these General Conditions of Use and Sale and that he pays any applicable tariffs, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl or his content suppliers grant him a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license and cannot be sublicensed to access the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop , making it a personal, exclusive and non-commercial use. This license does not include any resale rights or commercial use of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop or its contents, nor the right to collect and use lists, descriptions or prices of products, make a derivative use of the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop or its contents, perform any type of download or copy of account information for the benefit of another reseller or use data mining, robots or similar data acquisition and extraction devices . All rights not expressly conferred by these General Conditions of Use remain with Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, owners or other service providers.
It is not possible to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or in any other way use the Edizionipadrepio.it software, in whole or in part, for any commercial or non-commercial use, not even personal use, without the express written consent of Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl , which manages the platform with the related rights. It is not possible to framing or use framing techniques to misappropriate any brand, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page settings, or format) of Edizionipadrepio.it without the express written consent of us . It is not possible to use any meta tag or any other "hidden text" using the name or trademarks of Edizionipadrepio.it, without the express written consent of us. You must not use the Edizionipadrepio.it software in any way.
49. You can use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop only within the limits established by law. The violation of these General Conditions of Use will result in the immediate and definitive revocation of the authorization or license issued by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl , with possible legal consequences both in civil and criminal cases.
50. In addition to these General Conditions of Use and sale, the software (including any updates / upgrades or patches, and the related documentation) that Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl makes available to the Customer from time to time in relation to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop , is subject to the following terms.
Use of the software Edizionipadrepio.it
50.1 The Customer may use the Edizionipadrepio.it Software only for the purpose of using the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop within the limits of the General Conditions of Use and Sale. You will not be able to incorporate a part of the Edizionipadrepio.it Software into your programs or compile portions of them in combination with your programs, you will not be able in any way to transfer the Edizionipadrepio.it Software to use it in relation to another service, or to sell, rent or to rent, distribute or sub-license, or otherwise dispose of any rights relating to the Software Edizionipadrepio.it, in whole or in part. You will not be able to use the Edizionipadrepio.it software for illegal purposes. We may cease supplying the Edizionipadrepio.it Software and we may revoke your right to use the Edizionipadrepio.it Software at any time. Your right to use the Edizionipadrepio.it Software will be automatically revoked, without any notice from us, in the event of your failure to comply with the provisions of this Article and the General Conditions of Use and Sale. The Edizionipadrepio.it Software may be subject to the application of additional third party terms and conditions, contained or distributed together with some Edizionipadrepio.it Software (or software incorporated in the Edizionipadrepio.it Software) indicated in the relative documentation. These provisions will prevail in case of conflict with the General Conditions of Use and Sale. The additional software used in the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop are owned by Edizionipadrepio.it, or its software suppliers, and are protected by Italian, Community and international law on copyright and intellectual property.
Use of third party services
50.2 When you use the Edizionipadrepio.it software, you may also use the services provided by third parties, such as the suppliers of a wireless service or a mobile phone platform. The use of services provided by third parties is subject to the policies, conditions of use and tariffs of these subjects, for which Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl is not directly or indirectly responsible.
Prohibition of "reverse engineering".
50.3 You may not copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble , or otherwise act on the Edizionipadrepio.it Software, in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the Edizionipadrepio.it Software or, nor encourage assisting or assisting other objects to carry out these activities.
50.4 In order to keep Edizionipadrepio.it Software up-to-date and functional, we may provide automatic or manual updates at any time, even without notice.
51. If you use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop , you are required to keep your account and password confidential and to control access to your computer, and accept, within the limits permitted by the applicable legal provisions, to be held responsible for all the activities that will be carried out with your account and password, without exception.
52. You undertake to take all necessary precautions yourself to ensure the security and confidentiality of your password, committing to inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that a third party is aware of your password, or can use it without authorization, even if he already has. You undertake to ensure the truthfulness and correspondence of the data and documents you transmit to us, obliging yourself to immediately notify us of any change in the information you have provided us with by e-mail.
53. Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl reserves the right to prevent access to the website and / or the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop , to suspend or close an account, to remove or modify the contents of the site at our discretion, in the event of violation of the applicable legal provisions, these General Conditions of Use and Sale.
54. Using the control panel and the services provided by the Company, it is forbidden for the registered Customer to send advertising information without the recipient's consent (spam). "Spam" consists of commercial communications (for example e-mails, intended to advertise products, services or the image of companies) or personal communications, which are sent automatically and without the recipient's consent.
55. The registered customer undertakes not to discredit the Company, not to provide false or deformed information about it or the services provided, not to create an obstacle for the activities of the Company and its Users, to follow the other requirements referred to in this Agreement in the aforementioned terms and conditions. You will be held responsible for causing, or having caused, malfunction, interruption of service, damage to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop and its functions, for acting for fraudulent or illegal purposes, and for causing any disturbance and prejudice.
56 The registered customer undertakes to comply with all the rules established for the use of the services provided by the Company and assumes all responsibility for the losses or damages suffered by Edizionipadrepio.it following an abuse in the use of the Webshop Edizionipadrepio.it.
57. For access to the Webshop , Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl has the right to request the sending by e-mail of a valid and ongoing identity document. Legal entities may require a chamber certificate. In any case, these documents will be requested at the time of registration and, for verification, it may be suspended, but will not be delayed for more than 48 hours, if the necessary additions are not to be provided.
Service and maintenance
58. Our goal is to ensure that access to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop is provided without interruptions, 24/7, and that transmissions are made without errors. However, for reasons beyond our technical means caused by the nature of the Web, uninterrupted access and the absence of errors or bugs in the transmission cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, access to the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop may also be occasionally suspended or limited to allow the carrying out of repair, maintenance, patching , or the introduction of new activities or services. Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will try to limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions and limitations as much as possible, trying to guarantee a regular warning and a due temporal distance between these activities.
Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will not be responsible for losses that are not a consequence of its violation of these General Conditions, for any loss of profit (including lost profits, revenues, contracts, presumed savings, data, goodwill or unnecessarily incurred expenses), or for any other indirect or consequent loss that had not been reasonably foreseeable, both by the Customer and by Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl , when he has the Customer he has started to use our software.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
59. These General Conditions of Use and Sale are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with Italian law and the application of the United Nations Convention on International Sale of Goods Contracts is expressly excluded. You accept, and we accept in turn, to submit to the Italian jurisdiction, and especially to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Foggia . As a consumer, you can thus act before the Italian Courts or of the Member State of the European Union in which you are resident or domiciled to promote a dispute in relation to these General Conditions of Use and Sale.
Service changes or conditions changes
60. We reserve the right to unilaterally modify the Edizionipadrepio.it software, policies, these General Conditions of Use and Sale, at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms of the General Conditions of Use and Sale from time to time in force when you use the Edizionipadrepio.it Webshop and / or place an order, unless the legislative changes envisaged are expressly retroactive (in this case, they will apply to orders placed previously). Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl will inform the Customer of changes relating to the terms and these Conditions, by publishing this information on the site through suitable information. The effective date of these new terms and conditions is the date of publication of these changes on the website. 61.If the Customer does not agree with the changes described, he must inform Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl by registered mail within seven days from the date of publication of the changes, expressing all his contrary wishes. In the event that no communication reaches Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl within this term, the Customer is deemed to agree with the change of terms and these Conditions.
Absence of action and renunciation of action
62. In the event of failure by you to comply with these General Conditions of Use and Sale, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl reserves the right to take action against the registered customer for the failure to fulfill the commitments entered into by him by signing this Agreement. The absence of action, or our inactivity in this sense, does not represent our implicit renunciation to act in any case.
63. This Agreement replaces all previous agreements, both verbal and written, existing between the parties concerning the subject of this agreement and any changes to this contract are effective only if confirmed in writing.
64. This Agreement must be interpreted in the light of Italian and Community legislation and according to the uses in this matter. The nullity, ineffectiveness or inapplicability of any clause of this agreement does not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other clauses of the Contract.
65. This agreement is concluded in favor of the contracting parties and is binding on them and their successors.
Important warning: providing false, deviating or inaccurate information when registering on the Edizionipadrepio.it site may give rise to civil and / or criminal liability. For any questions, Edizioni Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Srl invites you to consult a lawyer.
By registering or making any purchase, the registered customer expressly declares to have read, understood and specifically approved, pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, clauses n. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55.56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65.